The four categories of canon printer are
The PIXMA line of home and picture printers provide a high-quality printing option thanks to powerful features packed into extremely compact bodies. With the PIXMA, you have complete artistic power over your pictures. This outstanding inkjet printers line is created with powerful software for simple yet stunning, quality printouts. Its sleek, stylish, and small design is a perfect match for its quality, speed, and effectiveness.
Canon MAXIFY gives you complete artistic power over your images. It is dedicated to assisting you by providing high-quality photographs and videos. Canon MAXIFY was designed to satisfy all of your publishing needs. This strong design has a high print speed and quality performance to help you grow your company. This dependable printer, designed specifically for heavy-duty use, serves all of your printing needs with customized efficient outputs.
Canon Laser Printers are capable of producing high-quality images and writing. Laser printing is an electrostatic digital printing method that protects your pictures completely.
Fast print speed combined with excellent design for New Age Business Enterprise takes care of all your publishing requirements. Canon Laser Printer offers Advanced Personalized Usability with Enhanced Security Solutions.
Canon SELPHY is not only visually appealing due to its glossy and fantastic design, but it also provides excellent printing quality to satisfy your printing requirements. Canon SELPHY suits all of your publishing needs. Concise, Effective, and Portable printer with a variety of print functions and an intrinsic User-interface promises a fun-filled printing experience, as well as Exceptional Usability and Intelligent Digitization crammed with features.
Installing Canon Pixma E4270 for the First Time
- • First and foremost, switch on your printer. Make sure the "Power Lamp" is switched on.
- Now, click and hold the Wifi icon on the printer's top. Hold it down until the warning light flashes once.
- When the light next to this switch begins to flash blue, proceed to your access point, which is your router. While searching, the printer's blue Wi-Fi light will continue to illuminate, and the power and Wi-Fi lights will both flash when connecting to the access point.When a good link is made between the printer and router, the power and WiFi lamps will cease flashing and stay illuminated.
- You must now validate that the printer has been properly configured by printing the network details of your printer. As a result, meticulously insert a piece of A4 plain paper. Then, press down the Resume/ Cancel button for 15 seconds, or until the warning light flashes 15 times. After that, let it go. This will generate the network configuration document. Certain information must be confirmed here. The "Connection" state should be "Active". The Service Set Identifier (SSID) - Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) should show the proper name of your wireless network.This completes the WPS configuration. Install the software/drivers on your devices so that they can control the printer.
Putting the Software Driver on the Computer
- To begin, launch an online browser on your machine. Then, in the browser's address field, enter canon.com/ijsetup.com. After that, select "Go" to view the webpage.
- As a result, you will be redirected to the Canon page for Printer Setup. Click the Setup option here.
- Now, attentively follow the onscreen directions and cues.
- It will then display the Product Selection page. As a result, enter Canon Pixma E4270 Printer as the merchandise and click Go.
- After that, when asked to "Select Your Region," enter it properly.
- You will then have access to the file URL. As a result, select the "Download" option. As a consequence, it will begin downloading the installation file to your machine.
- It may also ask you to select a Save place for the downloaded file. You must carry out the suggested action.
- It is possible that the download will take several minutes to complete.Patiently await the same.
- Open the Canon Pixma E4270 configuration file that you just got.
- A small Setup box will open as a consequence. As a result, select the Start Setup option.
- The following page will ask you to choose your location. As a result, describe the proper Region. Then press the Next button.
- It will then show you with the Software License Agreement. Scroll down and click Yes.
- The next box will ask for your consent to take part in the Extended Survey Program. Read every detail. You can choose to Agree or Disagree. Choose the option that best meets your requirements.
- It will now transport you to the Firewall Configuration window. As a result, check the option next to Deactivate the Block. Next, click.
- The selected Connection technique will be displayed in the following box. You must ensure that the printer and network information is accurate. If the information is accurate, click Yes to continue.
- This will start the printer setup process. Depending on the gateway and its network options, you may be asked for additional information. A window "Select Wireless Router" may show.Select the right router, input the network key or password, and then press Next.
- The Setup progress will be displayed as working on the following page. Wait for the procedure to finish.
- When it is finished, you will be informed of the following time. On the Network Connection Completed box, click Next.
- It will then take you to the Test Print page. Follow the on-screen directions to run the test. It should be noted that the test requires that your printer be filled with blank paper.
- It will now transport you to the account registration screen. You can either skip this procedure or proceed to User Registration by clicking Next. If you want to join as a user, simply follow the steps.
- The installation is completed when the final page displays. To exit the Installer, click Exit.